We are looking for Senior Visual Designers who will draw upon client brand guidelines and the wireframes produced by our interaction designers to deliver outstanding digital experiences for our clients and their users.
RMA is a rapidly developing consultancy with the power of NTT DATA, our owners, behind us. We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer who will work as part of our design team, with access to support and mentorship that will help you grow as a designer. You’ll be part of a design team that is growing and will have the chance to contribute fresh ideas and ways of working.
Role & Responsibilities:
Duties of the Senior Visual Designer include:
- Reviewing and interpreting client briefs, as well as other supporting materials such as brand guidelines.
- Producing visual design concepts at the early stages of a project, under the guidance of the Design Director and Lead Visual Designer.
- Reading through UX design documentation such as wireframes, identifying gaps and issues and raising these with the interaction designers.
- Developing and detailing visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines, and working under the guidance of the Design Director and Lead Visual Designer.
- Explaining and presenting your work to colleagues, clients and other teams.
- Providing both verbal and written guidance to help developers implement your designs.
- Taking part in constructive critique sessions aimed at improving the quality of the team’s outputs.
- Keeping track of new ideas in visual design to be incorporated into your own work and shared with the team.
- Working with the Business Development and Marketing team to support them in creating high quality marketing collateral and sales materials.
You have a talent and passion for design, typography and information design. Your career as a professional designer has seen you grow to a level where you are comfortable working directly with clients and you are looking for a new set of challenges to help your skills develop. You’re interested in working on the frontiers of design, on complex and sophisticated software and visualisations rather than brand – or content-focused websites. You have a great eye for detail and like to think things through. You want to work alongside and learn from seasoned designers, get stuck into challenging design problems, and act as an agent of change both within RMA and our clients’ organisations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have a degree or post-graduate qualification in Graphic Design, Typography, Interaction Design or equivalent work experience.
- You will have experience of designing for large brands.
- You are a skilled Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite user
- Preferably, you’ll have designed products and services with complex user interfaces.
- HTML/CSS knowledge and ability to design in the browser a definite plus.
RMA is part of NTT DATA, a leading IT services provider that operates in over 40 countries and employs 76,000 people. NTT DATA is part of the NTT Group, a Fortune Global 100 company and world-leading IT innovator that invests $2.2billion yearly in R&D.