We are in the process of expanding our Visual Design team, and are actively seeking Visual Designers to work on our most high-value and compelling client engagements, helping to shape our company’s culture and personality.
About the Role:
As a Visual Designer you will draw upon client brand guidelines and the wireframes produced by our interaction designers to deliver outstanding digital experiences for our clients and their users. You will work as part of our design team, with access to support and mentorship that will help you grow as a designer. You’ll be part of a design team that is growing and will have the chance to contribute fresh ideas and ways of working. Other duties of the Visual Designer include:
- Reviewing and interpreting client briefs, as well as other supporting materials such as brand guidelines.
- Producing visual design concepts at the early stages of a project, under the guidance of Lead and Senior Visual Designers.
- Reading through UX design documentation such as wireframes, identifying gaps and issues and raising these with the interaction designers.
- Developing and detailing visual designs and design specifications; drawing on existing high level designs and digital brand guidelines, and working under the guidance of a Senior Visual Designer.
- Explaining and presenting your work to colleagues, clients and other teams.
- Providing both verbal and written guidance to help developers implement your designs.
- Taking part in constructive critique sessions aimed at improving the quality of the team’s outputs.
- Keeping track of new ideas in visual design to be incorporated into your own work and shared with the team.
You have a talent and passion for design, typography and information design. Your career as a professional designer is off to a promising start but you are looking for a new set of challenges to help your skills develop. You’re interested in working on the frontiers of design, on complex and sophisticated software and visualisations rather than brand- or content-focused websites. You have a great eye for detail and like to think things through. You want to work alongside and learn from seasoned designers, get stuck into challenging design problems, and act as an agent of change both within RMA and our clients’ organisations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You will have a degree or post-graduate qualification in Graphic Design, Typography, Interaction Design or equivalent work experience.
- You will have experience of designing for large brands.
- You are a skilled Sketch Adobe Creative Suite user
- Preferably, you’ll have designed products and services with complex user interfaces.
RMA is part of NTT DATA, a leading IT services provider that operates in over 40 countries and employs 76,000 people. NTT DATA is part of the NTT Group, a Fortune Global 100 company and world-leading IT innovator that invests $2.2billion yearly in R&D.